Celestica Lao, Co., Ltd., Savannakhet, Lao PDR
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Celestica has a proud 21-year history of technology leadership, and an exciting future ahead! We have over 27,000 employees across 30 locations in 14 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. We partner with customers across diverse and exciting markets including recognized brands in the communications, enterprise computing, healthcare, aerospace and defense, semiconductor, capital equipment, industrial, green energy and consumer space.
We, Celestica, are dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to drive our customers’ success. Through our simplified global operations network and information technology platform, we are solid partners who deliver informed, flexible solutions that enable our customers to succeed in the market they serve.
For more information, please visit our website at www.celestica.com
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates for the position of Production Manager to drive our continued success in our global market. If you are looking for the employer with culture of Teamwork, Trust & Commitment, Creativity, and Courage where your career is continuously developed and rewarded, please join us as detailed below:
Production Manager 1 Position
- Manages resources responsible for assembling, testing, and repairing products in a manufacturing site with more than 800 employees.
- Plans, manages, and controls department performance by establishing overall direction and priorities.
- Establishes policies and guidelines and evaluates results.
- Establishes production metrics, tracks metrics and sets realistic production goals to maximize throughput.
- Recommends and manages the work unit budget.
- Advocates for and allocates appropriate resources, tools, equipment and support to meet production requirements.
- Drives and promotes quality workmanship and continuous improvement in all manufacturing processes. Participates in cross-functional project teams and process improvement groups.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, or others related disciplines. Master degree in Engineering or Business is definitely advantage.
- At least 10 years working experience in the same or similar role & responsibilities.
- In-depth knowledge of the production process and the tools and equipment used in the process.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the business unit and how decisions impact customer satisfaction, product quality, on-time delivery, and the profitability of the unit.
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of resources to meet production quality and quantity metrics.
The company offers very attractive and competitive remuneration package.
Please apply in-person with your personal documents as per the contacted details below, or email your CV/Resume in English and recent photo to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or send your job applications to the address below.
Ms. Malinee Sripho
Human Resources Department
CELESTICA Lao Co., Ltd.
Lot 204 & 215 Zone C, Savan-Seno Special Economic Zone,
Nongdeun Village, Kaysone Phomvihane District
Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR
Telephone: +856 41 210531-46, Facsimile: +856 41 210548
We thank you for your interests in our JOB & COMPANY. We are looking forward to work with YOU.