FMCG Company : LEAF OPERATIONS MANAGER | Vientiane
Have you got the Business Management qualifications, skills and experience, to drive effective management for a company?
We are looking for someone with minimum 3 years’ experience in financial and project management with 2 years supervisory preferred. Ideally you will have experience working in the international Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or Manufacturing or similar environment.
This position will be reporting to Leaf and Blend Manager.
You will be responsible for planning and management of administration, logistics, warehousing, import and export within the Leaf Department, but not limited to:
- Annual Leaf Operations Planning.
- Oversight of all Leaf Administrative Policy and Procedures.
- Involvement in sourcing and delivery of farmer materials and other essential leaf procurement projects.
- Overall management of the farmer accounting and leaf management database. This includes grower accounts, purchases of green tobacco and also dry tobacco.
- Oversight of the team that drives aspects of leaf administration, purchasing and leaf warehousing operations.
- Responsible for the Import/export permissions and accountability of all threshed leaf.
Accountable for the training and development of the team.
This position you must be fluent in English and Lao both written and spoken, good analytical skills, good decision making and leading by sample.
For the successful candidate our company offers an excellent salary and rewards package.
Interested applicants please send your CV and a covering letter by 23rd March 2018.
For more information please contact:
Human Resources Department Tel: (+856 21) 352 780
Km8 Thadeua Road, PO Box: 181 Fax: (+856 21) 313 144
Vientiane Capital E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org