We are a public company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The Malaysian stock exchange and one of the largest bourses in Asia.
Our Primary activity is in the distribution of passenger, commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
In line with Tan Chong Group rapid expansion in the automotive industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicate and enthusiastic individuals who seek a promising career to be part of our Nissan team in Vientiane Capital.
|Job Title||Supervisor, Sales|
|Company/ Department||Tan Chong Motor (LAO) Sole Co., Ltd. / Sales & Marketing|
|Country/ Location||Laos / Vientiane Capital and Savannakhet|
|Report to (Job Title)||Manager, Sales|
|Type of Employment||Permanent|
|To assist the Sales Manager/ Country Head in the overall sales operations in Savannakhet branch.|
|· To assist Sales Manager / Country Head to develop and executive effective sales plan to achieve the branch target.
· Engage and develop good relationships with customers.
· To have daily briefing / meeting with sales team and to follow-up prospect updates with Sales Advisor and to assist Sales Advisors to close sales.
· Assist in planning & implementation of sales promotions, customer retention & development.
· Recruit, lead, train and guide the sales team to carry out sales activities to ensure Sales Advisors hit their individual target.
· To schedule and assign showroom duties to Sales Advisors.
· Able to plan, organize and execute periodic roadshows.
· To consistently look for ways to expand customer base to improve sales.
· To provide pre and post sales information and support to potential and existing customers.
· To prepare daily sales related reports and to submit on timely basis
· To take on ad hoc projects as and when assigned.
|· Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics and Business Administration or related field.
· At least 03 Years of working experience in Sales Supervisor or related field.
· Strong in Sales Management and planning.
· Strong interpersonal and communication.
· Fluent in both Spoken and written English.
· Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook Express.
· Must be Lao Citizen.
|Send Resume to :||Mr. Somsanouk / Ms. Vimala|
|Email :||firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Telephone No.||(+856) 21 316 072 / (+856) 20 9799 9317 / (+856) 20 9555 9535|
|Fax No.||(+856) 21 316 073|
|Deadline for Application||Until filled|