TAN CHONG MOTOR (LAOS)
We are a public company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The Malaysian stock exchange and one of the largest bourses in Asia.
Our Primary activity is in the distribution of passenger, commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
In line with Tan Chong Group rapid expansion in the automotive industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicate and enthusiastic individuals who seek a promising career to be part of our Nissan team in Vientiane Capital.
|Job Title||Officer, Finance and Administration|
|Company/ Department||Tan Chong Motor (LAO) Sole Co., Ltd. / Finance and Administration|
|Country/ Location||Laos / Vientiane Capital|
|Report to (Job Title)||Head of Finance and Administration|
|Type of Employment||Permanent|
· Responsible for on time sales and after sales invoices generation and ensure accurate VAT collection.
· Preparation of cash summary, payment processing and data entry into accounting system.
· Responsible for documents fillings and ensure all supporting documents are attach in correct manner.
· Handle general office admin duties, such as documents scanning, office cleanliness, office maintenance, office safety, etc..
· Handle office procurement, purchasing & payment.
· Responsible for monthly tax computation and payment.
· Lao Documents Translation & Interpretation.
· Any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related filed.
· Minimum Experience in Finance, Accounting and Admin for 2 years.
· Good command in both spoken and written English.
· Able to multi task and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Good presentation and analytical skills.
· Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
|Send Resume to :||Mr. Somsanouk / Ms. Vimala|
|Telephone No.||(+856) 21 316 073 -111|
|Fax No.||(+856) 21 316 072|
|Deadline for Application||Until filled|