We are a public company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The Malaysian stock exchange and one of the largest bourses in Asia.
Our Primary activity is in the distribution of passenger, commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
In line with Tan Chong Group rapid expansion in the automotive industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicate and enthusiastic individuals who seek a promising career to be part of our Nissan team in Vientiane Capital.
Job Title: Sales Trainer
Job Grade: TBC
Company/ Department: Tan Chong Motor (LAO) Sole Co., Ltd. / Sales Operation Department
Country/ Location: Laos / Vientiane Capital
Report to (Job Title): Senior Executive, Sales Operation
Type of Employment: Permanent
- This job holder is responsible for all activities associated with sales training required to support the business.
- The job holder manages the sales training program by ensuring all sales advisors are trained in accordance to the company policy
- To be coordinator and arrangement for training project with Trainer in Malaysia Head Quarter
- To Monitor the Sales Performance and tracking the result in Vientiane, Savannakhet and Pakse and every branches in Laos, and prepare summary on monthly basically.
- Maximizes sales advisor’s effectiveness by determining and solving training needs.
- Manage training needs of the sales force towards meeting business and organizational needs
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- To be a coordinator and handle the preparing of budget for training materials and seeking approval for those budget
- To be window person to coordinate with the trainer in Head Quarter, and check to ensure everything order
- To conduct translation in Local languages during the training processing
- Perform post training analysis to establish training effectiveness
- To ensure the sales team is fully educated, to perform at a high level to increase customer satisfaction, and any other requirement
- Report on training program effectiveness every month
- Stay up-to-date with Sales Advisor development trends
- Take ad hoc task when assigned and required.
- Candidate must process at least bachelor’s degree in automotive, Business Administration or related field
- Must achieve the experience in 1-2 year(s) involve sales training or relative
- Excellent in English spoken, written, listening and reading
- Good command in Microsoft office suite specific in Excel and Power point.
- Good skill in English interpreting.
- Be able to drive a car and be willing to travel the province
- Only Laotian is required.
Send Resume to : Mr. Somsanouk / Ms. Vimala
Address: Vientiane Head Office: No. 213 Unit 02 Chomcheng Village, Sisattanak District Vientiane Capital Lao PDR
Email : email@example.com , Telephone No. (+856) 21 316 073 -111, Fax No. (+856) 21 316 072
Deadline for Application: Until filled