TAN CHONG MOTOR (LAOS)
We are a public company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The Malaysian stock exchange and one of the largest bourses in Asia.
Our Primary activity is in the distribution of passenger, commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
In line with Tan Chong Group rapid expansion in the automotive industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicate and enthusiastic individuals who seek a promising career to be part of our Nissan team in Vientiane Capital.
Job Title Officer, Finance and Administration
Job Grade HO-6
Company/ Department Tan Chong Motor (LAO) Sole Co., Ltd. / Finance and Administration Department
Country/ Location Laos / Vientiane Capital – Head Office
Report to (Job Title) Head of Finance and Administration
Type of Employment Permanent
• Perform accounting entry into Lao accounting system
• Coordinate monthly accounts closing including financial statements preparation, supporting schedules, tax computations and related matters
• Assist in daily operations management
• Responsible in the preparation of management report, financial analysis, budgets and forecast
• Perform monthly reconciliation schedules and following up on the outstanding items (e.g. creditors, debtors, bank accounts, inter-company reconciliation and etc.)
• Liaise with local authorities to ensure full accounting and tax compliance
• Handle statutory audits and ensure compliance with regulatory requirement
• Handle general office admin duties, such as documents scanning, office cleanliness, office maintenance, office safety, etc.
• Any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance
• At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience is required
• Knowledge in Lao accounting entry is a must
• Complete in using APIS Accounting program will be advantaged
• Able to multi task and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Command in English Spoken and written
• Good presentation and analytical skills
• Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
• Female only is required.
Send Resume to : Mr. Koh Keng Lay | Mr. Somsanouk Syyanon
Address: Vientiane Head Office: No. 213 Unit 02 Chomcheng Village, Sisattanak District Vientiane Capital Lao PDR
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No. (+856) 21 316 073 -111
Fax No. (+856) 21 316 072
Deadline for Application Until filled