TAN CHONG MOTOR (LAOS)
We are a public company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The Malaysian stock exchange and one of the largest bourses in Asia.
Our Primary activity is in the distribution of passenger, commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
In line with Tan Chong Group rapid expansion in the automotive industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicate and enthusiastic individuals who seek a promising career to be part of our Nissan team in Vientiane Capital.
Job Title Head of Workshop
Job Grade TBC
Company/ Department Tan Chong Motor (LAO) Sole Co., Ltd. / After Sales Department
Country/ Location Laos / Vientiane Capital – Vientiane Branch (Dondeng)
Report to (Job Title) Head of After Sales
Type of Employment Permanent
• Head and manage the branch workshop and carryout the Company’s principal business
• Manage the workshop efficiently as an after sale support for NISSAN vehicles
• Provide customers with highest standard of service
• Maintain a high level of technical and competent staff
• Oversee day to day workshop operation inclusive parts operation and warranty
• Ensure quality policy and objectives are communicated throughout workshop
• Identify training needs of workshop staff
• Ensure equipment and tools in good condition
• Implement 5s and cleanliness at service area
• Oversee workflow, allocation of jobs and smooth traffic flow of workshop.
• Fluent in English and Laos (writing and speaking and listening)
• Understanding Aftersales operation, management knowledge and support experience in particular on hand support in field more than 3 years
• Service Performance data analysis and countermeasure development knowledge and capability
• High levels of analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills, ability to Think laterally, present new ideas and make independent decisions
• Understanding dealer operation& management
• Presentation & Communication skill, Proven customer complains handling skill
• Service oriented, trustworthy, strong work ethic and self-motivated
• Team work/cross function, enthusiasm, mature, hornet, accountability
• Good command in Computer Skill specific in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook Express
• Male only is required.
Send Resume to : Mr. Koh Keng Lay | Mr. Somsanouk Syyanon
Address: Vientiane Head Office: No. 213 Unit 02 Chomcheng Village, Sisattanak District Vientiane Capital Lao PDR
Email : email@example.com
Telephone No. (+856) 21 316 073 -111
Fax No. (+856) 21 316 072
Deadline for Application Until filled