TAN CHONG MOTOR (LAOS)
We are a public company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The Malaysian stock exchange and one of the largest bourses in Asia.
Our Primary activity is in the distribution of passenger, commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
In line with Tan Chong Group rapid expansion in the automotive industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicate and enthusiastic individuals who seek a promising career to be part of our Nissan team in Vientiane Capital.
Job Title Assistant Manager, Finance and Accounting
Job Grade TBC
Company/ Department Tan Chong Motor (LAO) Sole Co., Ltd. / Finance and Administration Department
Country/ Location Laos / Vientiane Capital – Head Office
Report to (Job Title) Head Of Finance and Administration
Type of Employment Permanent
• Provide financial report and interpret finance information to managerial staff while recommending further course of action.
• Maintain the finance health of the organization.
• Analyze cost, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Mange the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finance is maintained.
• Correspond with various other
• Candidate must achieved bachelor’s Degree in finance and Accounting
• Experience in 4 years of Assistant, Manager in finance is preferred
• Proficient user of finance software
• Professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA Australia or similar with be plus
• Able to manage, guide and lead employee to ensure appreciate financial process are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Good command in English with spoken, written and listen
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Only female is required.
Send Resume to : Mr. Koh Keng Lay | Mr. Somsanouk Syyanon
Address: Vientiane Head Office: No. 213 Unit 02 Chomcheng Village, Sisattanak District Vientiane Capital Lao PDR
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No. (+856) 21 316 073 -111
Fax No. (+856) 21 316 072
Deadline for Application Until filled