TAN CHONG MOTOR (LAOS)
We are a public company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The Malaysian stock exchange and one of the largest bourses in Asia.
Our Primary activity is in the distribution of passenger, commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
In line with Tan Chong Group rapid expansion in the automotive industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicate and enthusiastic individuals who seek a promising career to be part of our Nissan team in Vientiane Capital.
Job Title Marketing
Job Grade Confi-A/HO6
Company/Department Tan Chong Motor (LAO) Sole Co., Ltd. / Marketing Department
Country/ Location Laos / Vientiane Capital – Head Office
Report to (Job Title) Head of Finance & Administration
Type of Employment Permanent
• Conduct research and data collection in the public market place and social media environment
• Develop and closely maintain relationship with existing Nissan customer
• Initiate, plan and executing customer retention efforts and activities
• Update, maintenance and ensure the accuracy of customer and prospect database
• Take responsibility to ensure all customer inquiries through social media are handled in a timely, organized and highly satisfaction manner
• Liaise with sales and after sales team from branches with daily observation regarding customer feedback & complaint, suggesting & proposing for corrective actions
• Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to improve and deliver excellence customer service standards.
• Assist in compile and analyze statistical information
• Assist in other marketing and branding activities
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Candidate must processes at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relative field
• At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience Marketing related filed
• Computer literate with proficiency in G-Suite
• Strong interpersonal and communication
• Good command in the both spoken and written English
• Good command in mathematics
• Possess presentable appearance
• Willing to travel and work out from office occasionally
• Lao Citizen is required
• Female only is required.
Send Resume to : Mr. Koh Keng Lay | Mr. Somsanouk Syyanon
Address: Vientiane Head Office: No. 213 Unit 02 Chomcheng Village, Sisattanak District Vientiane Capital Lao PDR
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No. (+856) 21 316 073 -111
Fax No. (+856) 21 316 072
Deadline for Application Until filled